KNITTING TECH EDITING SERVICES
I'm currently accepting new tech editing clients.
What will I check for you?
- Sizing and gauge: Grading is consistent across all sizes, all the numbers add up and give you the correct measurements, using the gauge given in your pattern.
- Clarity: Your instructions are complete, clear, consistent, easy to follow and in logical order.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation and style: You use consistent language and style across the pattern, there are no spelling errors or typos.
- Charts: All charts are accurate and match written instructions.
- Abbreviations: Abbreviations are used consistently and all are listed.
How long does it take?
It depends on the pattern. If there are no major issues, the turn around will be about 7 working days.
How much does it cost?
My rate is £25 an hour billed in increments of 15 minutes; minimum 15 minutes; payment via PayPal. I will give you an estimate before I start.
I currently offer a 20% discount for first time clients, for one pattern - so you can test if we are a good fit.
- Creating charts in Stitchmastery
- Creating schematics
- Polish-English/English-Polish translation
If you are interested in working with me, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org;
I'd love to hear from you.